The Fairy Swarm (The Imaginary Veterinary #6) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the The Imaginary Veterinary series.
- #1: The Sasquatch Escape (The Imaginary Veterinary #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: The Lonely Lake Monster (The Imaginary Veterinary #2) (Paperback): please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (206.842.5332) for price
- #3: The Rain Dragon Rescue (The Imaginary Veterinary #3) (Paperback): please email (email@example.com) or call (206.842.5332) for price
- #4: The Order of the Unicorn (The Imaginary Veterinary #4) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #5: The Griffin's Riddle (The Imaginary Veterinary #5) (Hardcover): please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (206.842.5332) for price
Ten-year-olds Ben Silverstein and Pearl Petal have had quite a busy summer as apprentices of Dr. Woo, veterinarian for imaginary creatures. Together, they've encountered all sorts of magical beasts--a sasquatch, a lake monster, a dragon, a unicorn, a griffin, and even a leprechaun!
When a swarm of sugar fairies escapes into Buttonville, Pearl and Ben are tasked with catching the mischievous creatures. But with know-it-all Victoria getting in the way, the quest will prove difficult. Can Ben and Pearl protect the townspeople, keep the fairies safe, and outsmart the dangerous poacher, Maximus Steele?
In this thrilling finale to the Imaginary Veterinary series, Suzanne Selfors delivers an incredible adventure, filled with twists, turns, and tons of fun that is anything but imaginary!
This book includes bonus writing, art, and science activities that will help readers discover more about the mythological creatures featured in The Fairy Swarm. These activities are designed for the home and the classroom. Enjoy doing them on your own or with friends!
About the Author
Suzanne Selfors is a national best selling author of the Ever After High School Stories series, the Imaginary Veterinary series, the Smells Like Dog series, and many other books. She's earned five Junior Library Guild Awards and a WA State Book Award. She's been a Kid's Indie Pick, a Scholastic Book Fair bestseller, and been included in Bank Street's 100th Edition of Best Children's Books, Smithsonian Magazine's Notable Children's Books, and Amazon's Best Children's Books.
She lives on an island in the Pacific Northwest where rain falls like music and horses are beloved.