Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman (Captain Underpants #5) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Captain Underpants series.
- #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants (Captain Underpants #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets (Captain Underpants #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space (Captain Underpants #3): (And the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (Captain Underpants #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 1: The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets (Captain Underpants #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 2: The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers (Captain Underpants #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People (Captain Underpants #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers: Color Edition (Captain Underpants #9) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers (Captain Underpants #10) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 (Captain Underpants #11) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #12: Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot (Captain Underpants #12) (Hardcover): $9.99
George and Harold are always good at using their imaginations, and that drives their mean homeroom teacher, Ms. Ribble, crazy! But this time, they've come up with much more than a silly prank -- they've accidentally created a MONSTER! With her horrendous hairdo and two rabid robots, Wedgie Woman is well on her way to world domination, and only the Waistband Warrior can stop her!
About the Author
"Irresistible." -- Entertainment Weekly
"Call Pilkey... the savior of the 'reluctant reader.'" -- USA Today
"So appealing that youngsters won't notice that their vocabulary is stretching." --
School Library Journal
"Pilkey's sharp humor shines, and is as much fun for parents as their young readers."
-- Parents' Choice Foundation
"Combines empowerment and empathy with age-appropriate humor and action." --
"Celebrates the triumph of the good-hearted." -- The Educational Book and Media