Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 2: The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers (Captain Underpants #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Captain Underpants series.
- #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants (Captain Underpants #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets (Captain Underpants #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space (Captain Underpants #3): (And the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (Captain Underpants #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman (Captain Underpants #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 1: The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets (Captain Underpants #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People (Captain Underpants #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers: Color Edition (Captain Underpants #9) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers: Color Edition (Captain Underpants #10): Color Edition (Hardcover): $12.99
- #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 (Captain Underpants #11) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #12: Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot (Captain Underpants #12) (Hardcover): $9.99
George and Harold thought they were beyond boogers. Their new pet, Sulu the Bionic Hamster, had defeated the Bionic Booger Boy, and through the wonders of science, Melvin Sneedly had been brought back to normal (well, almost normal). It looked like their last adventure was actually going to have a happy ending... except for one thing (well, three things) -- the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers. Now George, Harold, and their buddies are on the run -- with the Robo-Boogers in hot, gooey pursuit! Will the boys get away from these gross globs, or will Sulu have to save the day again?
About the Author
"Irresistible." -- Entertainment Weekly
"Call Pilkey... the savior of the 'reluctant reader.'" -- USA Today
"So appealing that youngsters won't notice that their vocabulary is stretching." --
School Library Journal
"Pilkey's sharp humor shines, and is as much fun for parents as their young readers."
-- Parents' Choice Foundation
"Combines empowerment and empathy with age-appropriate humor and action." --
"Celebrates the triumph of the good-hearted." -- The Educational Book and Media