Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People (Captain Underpants #8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Captain Underpants series.
- #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants (Captain Underpants #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets (Captain Underpants #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space (Captain Underpants #3): (And the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (Captain Underpants #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman (Captain Underpants #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 1: The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets (Captain Underpants #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 2: The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers (Captain Underpants #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers: Color Edition (Captain Underpants #9) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers (Captain Underpants #10) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 (Captain Underpants #11) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #12: Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot (Captain Underpants #12) (Hardcover): $9.99
When we last saw George and Harold, they were about to take their pet pterodactyl Crackers back to the Cretaceous period. But things didn't work out quite as they had hoped. They've entered an absurd alternate reality where teachers are nice, kids are allowed to read banned books, and the cafeteria food doesn't smell like dirty diapers. Even worse, they've discovered alternate versions of themselves--Evil George and Evil Harold--who plan to unleash some preposterous plans on Piqua, Ohio. Now it's up to George and Harold to defeat the evil twins and THEIR superhero, Captain Blunderpants!
About the Author
"Irresistible." -- Entertainment Weekly
"Call Pilkey... the savior of the 'reluctant reader.'" -- USA Today
"So appealing that youngsters won't notice that their vocabulary is stretching." --
School Library Journal
"Pilkey's sharp humor shines, and is as much fun for parents as their young readers."
-- Parents' Choice Foundation
"Combines empowerment and empathy with age-appropriate humor and action." --
"Celebrates the triumph of the good-hearted." -- The Educational Book and Media