Search for books
Snowfall at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #4) (Mass Market Paperbound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Lakeshore Chronicles series.
- #1: Summer at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: The Winter Lodge (Lakeshore Chronicles #2) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Dockside (Lakeshore Chronicles #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #5: Fireside (Lakeshore Chronicles #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #6: Lakeshore Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #7: The Summer Hideaway (Lakeshore Chronicles #7) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #8: Marrying Daisy Bellamy (Lakeshore Chronicles #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #9: Return to Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #10: Candlelight Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #10) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #11: Starlight on Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #11) (Paperback): $15.99
Can a single moment change your entire life? International lawyer Sophie Bellamy has dedicated her life to helping people in war-torn countries. But when she survives a hostage situation, she remembers what matters most--the children she loves back home. Haunted by regrets, she returns to the idyllic Catskills village of Avalon on the shores of Willow Lake, determined to repair the bonds with her family. There Sophie discovers the surprising rewards of small-town life--including an unexpected passion for Noah Shepherd, the local veterinarian. Noah has a healing touch for anything with four legs, but he's never had any luck with women--until Sophie. Snowfall at Willow Lake speaks from the heart about all the loves that fill a woman's life, and all the ways that love is tested and made to grow. It's the story of what comes after a woman survives an unspeakable horror and finds her way home, to healing and redemption and a new chance at happiness.
"Susan Wiggs paints the details of human relationships with the finesse of a master."
"Wiggs's storytelling is heartwarming... clutter free... [for] romance and women's fiction readers of any age."
"Wiggs's talent is reflected in her thoroughly believable characters as well as the way she recognizes the importance of family by blood or other ties."
"Susan Wiggs writes with bright assurance, humor and compassion."
"Wiggs jovially juggles the lives of numerous colliding characters and adds some winter-favorite recipes for a festive touch."
--Publishers Weekly on Snowfall at Willow Lake
"Wiggs is at the top of her game here, combining a charming setting with subtly shaded characters and more than a touch of humor. This is the kind of book a reader doesn't want to see end but can't help devouring as quickly as possible."
--RT Book Reviews [Top Pick] on Snowfall at Willow Lake
"With the ease of a master, Wiggs introduces complicated, flesh-and-blood characters...a refreshingly honest romance."
--Publishers Weekly on The Winter Lodge [starred review]
"Rich with life lessons, nod-along moments and characters with whom readers can easily relate.... Delightful and wise, Wiggs's latest shines."
--Publishers Weekly on Dockside
"A wonderfully written, beautiful love story with a few sharp edges and a bunch of marvelously imperfect characters...sure to leave an indelible impression on even the most jaded reader."
--RT Book Reviews [Top Pick] on Dockside
"Wonderfully evoked characters, a spellbinding story line, and insights into the human condition will appeal to every reader."
--Booklist on Summer at Willow Lake