Make inexpensive succulent projects with a Japanese aesthetic--whether you're an interior designer, avid gardener, small space enthusiast or gardening beginner
Colorful and hardy succulent plants are perfect for creating Japanese-style Ikebana arrangements for any space--whether perched on your work desk, coffee table or as a centerpiece Stylish Succulents
presents a totally new approach to container gardening. The book is divided into four chapters:
- Planting Succulents in Containers
- Using Succulents to Add Color to Walls: Creating Wreaths and Tableaux
- Hanging Succulents
- Living with Succulents
Learn to mix-and-match to create unique succulent groupings--trendy, low maintenance succulents come in hundreds of different colors, sizes, shapes and textures. Every design is carefully explained using detailed step-by-step instructions and photos, including:
- How to choose succulents and containers to match your personal space and mood
- How to utilize empty wall spaces to make dramatic hanging planters
- How to make a lovely wreath for the holidays
- How to create thoughtful and inexpensive succulent gifts for plant lovers
Gardeners of every level can create these miniature works of art using with relatively little time and money. The possibilities are truly endless.
Yoshinobu and Tomomi Kondo, collectively known as TOKIIRO, are garden and green interior designers, authors, exhibitors, holders of workshops and purveyors of beautiful gardening containers. Their atelier in Tokyo offers a wealth of ideas for adding succulents to your living space.