You deserve to stop suffering through what other people have done to you.
Discover the life-changing message of forgiveness in this lovely full-color journal, written by Lysa TerKeurst, complete with personal photographs and interactive content. Lysa will guide you as you engage with questions about what forgiveness is, process through what it isn't, and understand how to deal with difficult relationships.
Throughout her life, Lysa has experienced seasons of total devastation that left her wondering, Will I ever recover from this? But in the face of hurt that felt impossible to move past, Lysa has found journaling to be a life-giving way to help let go of bitterness, process resentments, and live in the freedom of forgiving others. Now she is passionate about coming alongside you on your own journey of forgiveness, whether your deepest pain comes from years ago or is still happening today.
In this unique companion resource to her #1 New York Times Bestseller Forgiving What You Can't Forget, Lysa shares:
- Honest reflections where she wrestles with forgiving those who hurt her the most
- Powerful readings about forgiveness and healing
- Encouraging quotes from Forgiving What You Can't Forget
- Key Bible verses related to the topic of each chapter
- Journaling prompts for personal processing, along with space to write
- Short prayers to get you started in giving your hurt over to God
With beautiful color photographs of significant places where Lysa has worked through her own healing, The Forgiveness Journal is the invitation to freedom your soul needs. As Lysa writes, "Forgiveness is possible. And it is good. Your heart is much too beautiful of a place for unhealed pain. Your soul is much too deserving of new possibilities to stay stuck here.
Start taking steps today on your unexpected, miraculous pathway to healing, using The Forgiveness Journal.
Look for additional inspirational books and audio products from Lysa TerKeurst:
- I'll Start Again Monday
- Seeing Beautiful Again
- Forgiving What You Can't Forget
- It's Not Supposed to Be This Way