Escape to the French countryside year-round with this elegant, clothbound desk diary featuring lush photography and captivating details about France’s hidden treasures.
The 35th anniversary edition of the French Country Diary
celebrates France with 52 weeks of Gallic style and romantic discovery. From an art-restorer’s cozy cottage in Provence to a sun-washed villa on the rugged coast of Normandy, every week reveals a memorable stop in La Belle France with gorgeous photography, design ideas, and travel inspiration.
Ample space for notes, a grosgrain ribbon marker, and address pages enhance this beautiful, much-loved calendar.
- 8" x 8" (16" x 8" open)
- Hardcover with cloth spine
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Packaged in a full-color slipcase
- Ribbon marker
- Spans 12 months from January–December 2023
- Monday–Sunday weeks
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- 2023 and 2024 full year at-a-glance planners
- Address pages
- Lined pages to record special events and other occasions
- Additional information for a selection of featured sites
- A brief descriptive text accompanies each photograph
Linda Dannenberg is the author of 12 books exploring French lifestyle, design, and cuisine. Guillaume de Laubier is one of France’s foremost decorative arts and lifestyle photographers.