A laugh-out-loud guessing game bedtime book!
It's time for bed, but Natsumi has a brilliant idea, even better than going to sleep: She'll pretend to be something and Mom will guess what she is! Ready?
Is she a caterpillar?
An arrow sign?
An upside-down bug?
Take your best guess, then laugh along with Natsumi and her mom as they play a pre-bedtime game of charades full of silliness and surprises!
• A delightfully silly read-aloud book for young children that helps soften bedtime routines
• Part picture book, part guessing game! The interactive nature will keep kids turning the page!
• Perfect book for toddlers
Fans of Guess Again, Interrupting Chicken, and Max and the Won't Go to Bed Show will love the clever kid-friendly humor of I Can Be Anything.
• Family read-aloud books for ages 3–5
• Guessing game books for toddlers
Shinsuke Yoshitake is the author-illustrator of The Boring Book and The I Wonder Bookstore and the creator of many award-winning picture books. He lives in Japan.
"Yoshitake (The Boring Book) strikes again with Natsumi, a high-energy girl in yellow pajamas whose bedtime powers of invention nearly defeat her exhausted mother. . . . [He] creates lovable characters. . . in this sharp-eyed portrait of the way kids rev up just before they collapse."-Publishers Weekly, starred review