Often called the “Prince of Preachers,” Charles Spurgeon preached to over 10 million people in his lifetime, and his written sermons have impacted millions more since 1866. The CSB Spurgeon Study Bible features thousands of excerpts from Spurgeon’s sermons as commentary, selected and edited by Alistair Begg to bring the richness of the Prince of Preachers’ insights into your daily study of God’s Word.
- Introductory biography for Charles Spurgeon
- Study notes crafted from Spurgeon sermons
- Extracted sermon illustrations placed on the same page as the associated biblical text
- Sermon notes and outlines in Spurgeon’s own handwriting
- “Spurgeon Quotables” inserted throughout each Bible book
- Book introductions with book overviews in Spurgeon’s own words
- Elegant two-color design
- Two-column format
- Black letter text
- 10.75-point type size
- Topical subject headings
- Smyth-sewn binding with ribbon marker
- Presentation page
- Full-color maps
The CSB Spurgeon Study Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
Alistair Begg is Senior Pastor at Parkside Church in Cleveland, Ohio, and the Bible teacher on Truth For Life, which is heard on the radio and online around the world. He graduated from theological college in London and served two churches in Scotland before moving to Ohio. He is married to Susan and together they have three grown children and four granddaughters.