Whether you want to stay at an all-inclusive resort, find the best beach, or snorkel around some of the world's best coral reefs, the local Fodor's travel experts in the Caribbean are here to help Fodor's Essential Caribbean guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Essential Caribbean travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 65 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resorts," "Best Outdoor Activities," "Best Beaches in the Caribbean," "Best Places to Experience Carnival" "Best Dive and Snorkel Destinations" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Flavors of the Caribbean" "What to Know Before You Go," "Caribbean Weddings," and "Renting a Villa"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Anguilla, Aruba, Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, Bonaire, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Barth's, St. Kitts & Nevis, Turks & Caicos, the Virgin Islands, and more.
Planning on visiting a specific Caribbean Island or taking a Caribbean cruise? Check out Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call, Fodor's Puerto Rico, InFocus Aruba, InFocus Barbados & Saint Lucia,
InFocus Cayman Islands, InFocus St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla, InFocus Turks & Caicos, or U.S. and British Virgin Islands.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us