The Language of Global Marketing: Translate Your Domestic Strategies into International Sales and Profits (Paperback)
A domestic strategy and only one language means lost revenue and missed opportunities. Your business could be exploding on a global level. If your business wants international growth across borders into global industries, pursuing buyers without considering their culture or by using a machine translation hurts your efforts.
A solid strategy with high-quality, culturally adapted content and translations connects you to prospective buyers online and leads to completed sales. To convert more website visitors into loyal customers and increase profits, you need the correct content in the globalized or localized language for your target audience.
In The Language of Global Marketing, Rapport International President Wendy Pease provides the roadmap for business-builders to find new revenue from a global audience with the right quality content and tools. Filled with easy-to-understand strategies and solutions to real-life situations, this is your guide to successful international expansion through global inbound marketing and translation services.
- How to align your expansion plans, communications, and brand with your company's digital marketing plan
- Four key components to build a successful Translation Management Plan
- Secrets to receiving better quality and more culturally appropriate translations from your translator
- Nine tactics to optimize your website and translate data for global SEO in your target market
- Interpreter options when you need to speak to your customers
- Huge advantages of cultivating a diverse workforce while expanding globally
Connect with your buyers across every language and culture - no passport or overseas travel necessary. Get The Language of Global Marketing now and speak the language of success for your organization