Gaslighting recovery workbook (Paperback)
Gaslighting Recovery Workbook, Find a way out
This book it is full of concrete and actionable steps to break you out of the effects of gaslighting and help you live life anew
Have you ever feel like..
- no longer feeling like the person you used to be
- being more anxious and less confident than you used to be
- often wondering if you're being too sensitive
- feeling like everything you do is wrong
- always thinking it's your fault when things go wrong
- apologizing often
- having a sense that something's wrong, but being unable to identify what it is
- often questioning whether your response to your partner is appropriate (e.g., wondering if you were too unreasonable or not loving enough)
- making excuses for your partner's behavior
- avoiding giving information to friends or family members to avoid confrontation about your partner
- feeling isolated from friends and family
- finding it increasingly hard to make decisions
- feeling hopeless and taking little or no pleasure in activities you used to enjoy
With this book, you can...
- Understanding Gaslighting and Those Who Use It
- Am I Experiencing Gaslighting? What Next?
- Building Distance and Healthy Boundaries
- Self-Care After Gaslighting
- Building a Support System
- Coping With Grief From Gaslighting
- Establishing Standards
- Rebuilding Self-Trust
- Finding Emotional Release
- Seeking Help
Start your liberation journey.