Gaslighting: Stop Being a Victim of Mind Control and Manipulation, Recognize Gaslight Effects in Narcissistic and Codependent Relat (Paperback)
Do you wish to learn more about gaslighting, what it is, and how can you spot it?
Do you feel like someone is gas-lighting you, and you wish to finally break free?
Do you wish to develop practical strategies that will help you cope with the situation?
If so, then keep reading...
The book contains all of the knowledge that will certainly benefit you It might sound difficult and scary at first, as gas-lighting is a manipulation tactic used to gain power. On too many occasions, it works too well, but you can confront it and successfully solve your problems
DO THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- Doubting yourself and your sanity
- Feeling like you're losing your mind
- Feeling like you're always apologizing
- You're second-guessing your memory
- Feeling like you aren't good enough
- Feeling misunderstood
- Feeling lonely
- Ruined self-confidence
- Extreme weight loss or weight gain
- Uncharacteristic jealousy/ insecurity
- Feeling like you don't know the difference between right and wrong
- Extreme paranoia
- Endless, repetitive obsessive thinking about your ex
And much more...
Gaslighting is a type of psychological manipulation wherein a person subverts someone else's reality by denying clear truths, the global environment, or their feelings. The reason for gas-lighting is regularly to compel someone else to encounter or acknowledge a substitute reality.
With this book, you will be able to quickly deal with your problems and overcome them