Discover relief the natural way - know which herbs can help your kid recover from common illnesses with these at-home remedies.
NCBI reports that most of the commonly prescribed conventional drugs treat only the symptoms and not the root causes of diseases.
And according to The Guardian, most patients do not experience health improvement from medication.
Worse is, around 100,000 deaths every year in the US are caused by taking pharmaceutical drugs, as stated by US News.
With these in mind, would you risk the health of your child by having them take these modern drugs?
Would you spend tons of money on medicine that wouldn't even help your kid fight off the cause of fever and experience real relief?
Do you want to use a natural alternative to conventional medicine to boost the general health and wellbeing of your baby?
If you want a guide that presents a step-by-step process on how you can use nature's powerful herbs to remedy different illnesses your child may experience, then you can count on Raised Naturally. Inside, you will discover:
- Why many people are still skeptical about herbal medicine - and why you should turn to herbalism (p. 10)
- How to make the herbal tea that can help increase your breast milk supply (p. 47)
- How to identify whether or not your child is allergic to a particular herb without compromising their health (p. 15)
- 3 ways to find herbs - know which one will work for you (p. 20)
- How to create herbal baths to remedy chickenpox and irritating rashes (p. 30)
- Fun and yummy herbal remedies for children to boost their immunity - and how to make them at home (p. 96)
- How to store your herbal mixtures to keep them fresh for as long as possible (page 31)
- The herbal tea that is nutritious and safe to drink when you are breastfeeding - give yourself the nutrients you need to nourish your baby (p. 47)
- How to calm an upset stomach by drinking this simple herbal tea - and how to make it (page 99)
- What herbs to use to make marshmallow snacks for your kid - it eases a sore throat and fights inflammation (page 31)
- 10 things to consider to determine the proper dosage of herbal solutions (page 16)
And much more.
This guide doesn't only contain herbal medicines for common ailments such as fever, cough, and headaches, but it also provides herbal solutions for health issues your child may experience according to their age: cramps, leg pains, mood swings, emotional distress, acne, and much more.
You don't need any background knowledge in herbalism to be able to apply what's inside. The information on each medicinal herb is clear and concise, and the instructions for making these herbal recipes are simple and easy to understand.
Your child deserves only the best things in life. Let them experience the miracles and wonders of nature's soothing power.
If you want to help your kid grow up strong and healthy using natural solutions, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.