Do you know how to care for your family when the grid goes down?
No Grid Survival Projects gives you illustrated, easy-to-follow survival projects that will help you stay safe when the grid fails you.
Learn to harvest rainwater, preserve food for years, and build quick emergency shelters when SHTF. With the right supplies, skills, and mindset, it's possible to survive just about anything.
Develop the ability to quickly and effectively rise above adversity rather than getting stuck at home waiting for help that might never come.
Inside this book are 50+ ESSENTIAL projects that ALL preppers will benefit from, such as:
- How to build a no-plumbing composting toilet when the toilets stop flushing.
- Generate your own electricity with either of the two simple solar power builds inside.
- Refrigerate your food without electricity using a DIY evaporative cooler, the Zeer pot.
- Secure the perimeter from desperate people and animals with a DIY tripwire alarm.
- How to stay cool/warm when HVAC systems fail you.
- And so much more
Who knows if the internet will work when you need it most? Add this book to your emergency preparedness library today