I bet you are one of those people who wait until the end to do their duty and end up feeling guilty for not doing it.
You probably neglect and postpone your tasks for so long that you end up not seeing them any more, like an old ornament on the bookcase You don't know how to sort out your priorities and you end up watching kitten videos on the internet. But how does all this make you feel at the end of the day when you are left alone with yourself, with an overwhelming sense of guilt for not having even made one of your targets and without getting an inch closer to your goals?
It is time to stop, take control of your life and kick in the a*s the procrastinator in you
How would you feel if you could dodge any distraction, even kitten videos, keeping the focus on the most important tasks of the day, giving them the right priority, eliminating commitments and burdens from your to-do list, ending your day with satisfaction and with a free mind?
This book is the recipe that will help you with all this, it will give you the tools to put your life back in order In his studies, the author Walter D. Marshall has deepen the themes of self-help, psychoanalysis and performance improvement and has written a distillation of all this followed with interactive, step-by-step exercises that will help you get back on track with your life.
The book consists of:
- 2 PARTS: one THEORETICAL and one PRACTICAL
- In the THEORETICAL part is explained the meaning of "procrastination".
- there are definitions and examples of how our brain works, with the aim of rationalizing our problem
- are described the causes, consequences and reasons for procrastination
- There is a short BONUS TEST to calculate your procrastination level
- In the PRACTICAL part you can find 20 different chapters with 20 useful tips, step-by-step guides that will teach you how to improve yourself day by day:
- The 80/20 rule
- Victor Hugo Strategy
- The Mark Twain Quote
- The Pomodoro Method
- ...and many others
- It does not end here Each chapter contains an interactive exercise to put into practice what you have learned, fix concepts and write on the book
This book is ideal for everyone: entrepreneurs, fathers and mothers of families, students, relatives and for anyone who wants to improve their performance and achieve their goals
Walter D. Marshal doesn't waist time. Don't you believe it? Ask the hundreds of people who have already read this book and who have taken it as a model to build a new personality and reach their goals without messing around
Now you have no more excuses Learn more about what you read here in a book full of food for thought Just stop procrastinating, and hurry up
Act now, and click the BUY button to get your copy