Independent Bookstore Day!!
Join us for Indie Bookstore Day on Saturday, April 27, a national celebration of indie bookstores and the customers that support them. In the Seattle region, 20+ area bookstores celebrate together as partners, giving our customers even more ways to love local! Visit all 20+, and become a Bookstore Champion with 25% off at all bookstores for a year. If you can't visit them all, just visit three, and get a coupon for 30% off a purchase at any of the stores.
And do you love audiobooks? Watch for information on how our partner Libro.fm can help you listen local, too! The first two customers to create an account with us on Libro.fm on Independent Bookstore Day will receive a swag bag with a Libro.fm t-shirt, earbuds, and other goodies.
Here is the scoop at Eagle Harbor Books:
- Our doors open at 7:00 a.m. We will have muffins and coffee for our earliest guests, but do know that nearby Blackbird Bakery (home of delectable pastries!) will be ready and eager for early bookworms! We will close at our regular 6 p.m. hour. IF YOU PLAN TO FINISH YOUR #SEABOOKSTOREDAY RUN AT OUR STORE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE BEFORE CLOSE.
- Special Independent Bookstore Day merchandise will be in the front of our stores, while supplies last!
- Throughout the day, we will hourly giveaways, author visits, games, and more with prizes and more.
- We'll have our "@Indiegram" photo frame for picture taking. Post your picture on social media so we can make want to #SEABOOKSTOREDAY trend on Twitter and Instagram!
- There will be a craft table set up in our children's department, and special prizes for younger readers.
- Watch our Twitter account throughout the day for special spot sales!