Phase 2 Reopening at EHBC
Eagle Harbor Books has begun our gradual and safe return to business in our store under the state's phased reopening of our communities. We are delighted to announce that we are now open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily for browsing and sales in our store. For those customers that still prefer curbside pickup, we will still have that option available between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily. Please call ahead. Our website continues to be open 24/7 for online shopping, and you will have the option of in store pickup, curbside, or mail.
We do require face masks for all visitors to the store, and we do have some available upon request. Customers are asked to maintain six feet of social distancing, except with children. We have hand sanitizers and gloves available as you enter our store. Our booksellers do regular cleaning throughout the day, and follow all requirements suggested by state and the CDC.
Staff booksellers are always ready to help you pick out books with recommendations!
To request curbside pickup for your order, follow these simple steps:
- Place an order online. Look up the book you want in our search bar on any page of this website, or browse our staff recommendations or store bestsellers.
- Choose curbside pickup as your shipping option.
- Receive a confirmation email from us.
You will receive two emails: an automatic one to show that your order went through, and a second one from a member of staff to say that your order is ready.
- Call us at 206-842-5332, or e-mail the store (firstname.lastname@example.org) to give us your preferred pickup time. Each customer will have a one-hour pickup window.
- We will have a pickup basket at our side door, or we can bring the order to your car.
You will be given further instructions by phone.
Thank you for your patience while we negotiate our new normal. Our "old normal" -- personal service, diverse staff suggestions, and support for our customers and authors -- will continue as always!