Connecting Readers with Writers since 1970
Nestled in the center of beautiful Bainbridge Island, WA, we are a full service, locally-owned, and proudly independent bookstore. A short ferry ride from Seattle and a quick walk from the ferry terminal, we have been serving the Kitsap Peninsula of the Pacific Northwest since 1970.
Part of a vibrant community of shops, restaurants, parks and galleries, Eagle Harbor Book Co. has grown into a 4500+ square foot landmark, with 15,000+ new adult and kids titles in-store, and millions more available to order, most arriving within 3-5 business days. Our booksellers are well-read and friendly, and ready to help you choose the perfect book for your next read. We feature many Northwest titles, as well as a huge selection from Bainbridge Island authors. Books ordered through our website may be picked up and paid for in the bookstore (with no shipping charges for books picked up in the store) or mailed directly to your home.
In addition to great books, we have:
- Unique greeting cards and boxed cards - including local art cards
- Calendars, planners, notebooks, notepads and other desk accessories
- Blank journals, guided journals, and writing tools, including calligraphy resources
- Coloring books, activity books, and sketchbooks, and an extensive selection of markers, colored pencils and pens
- Jigsaw puzzles, games, card decks, dice and other gifts for entertainment
- Tarot books and decks
- Gift cards
- Tote bags, tea towels, bookmarks, northwest stickers,
and lots more gifts, toys, and home décor.
Located at: 157 Winslow Way E., Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- Directions from ferry: Take the Bainbridge Island ferry from Pier 52 (Coleman Dock) in downtown Seattle. Take a left onto Winslow Way. We are located on the left hand side near the corner of Winslow Way and Madison Street. View the current Seattle/Bainbridge Island Ferry Schedule.
- Directions from I-305: Going South on I-305, turn Right at Winslow Way (the last stoplight before you drive onto the ferry). We are located on the left hand side near the corner of Winslow Way and Madison Street.
What else to do on Bainbridge Island:
There is no better day trip from Seattle than a visit to Bainbridge Island. Enjoy a day of shopping, strolling and dining, and still be home by dark! Here are some links with suggestions for spending a great day on Bainbridge Island:
- How to Plan an Amazing Day on Bainbridge Island
- How to Take an Incredible Day Trip to Bainbridge Island
- Seattle Day Trip: What to Do on Bainbridge Island
Contact by Phone
- 206.842.0320 (Fax)
Contact by Email
You can email us at email@example.com.