Eagle Harbor Book Co. wants to support readers at your school or non-profit organization AND provide you with much-needed dollars through our In-Store Book Fair Program.
Here's how it works:
- Your organization picks an evening from a list of those available and we donate a percentage of sales during that time to your group.
- The book fair will take place during normal business hours, so your group will receive a percentage of regular sales during that time period as well.
- The book fair sale and donation will also apply to books not in store that are ordered and pre-paid for by customers during the book fair.
Heres what we will do to promote the event:
- Announce it in our email newsletter.
- Prepare a downloadable poster for your use advertising the sale.
- Put a sign at our cash registers the day of the sale.
- Make an in store display advertising the sale using book reviews and recommendations supplied by your students and/or staff.
- Will include it on our store calendar both in print and online.
- After the event, your group will receive store credit or a check for 20% of each sale made during the time of the book fair.
Here's what we ask you to do in preparation for the event:
- Advertise it to your members through enewsletters, newsletters, website, Facebook, Twitter…whatever means you have at your disposal.
- Let us know if you would like to arrange for special promotions in conjunction with the book fair (e.g. will you be providing refreshments, entertainment, a special theme?